Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wishing Some Things Never Changed..

Well, what can I really say? There isn't much to say, I guess. I had a nice day today, went on a date with my boyfriend. We had a picnic and talked about all sorts of different things, then he pushed me on the swings. It was really a lot of fun haha I enjoyed it a lot and I am pretty sure that he did as well. At the end of our picnic date, he gave me an old antique ring that has been passed down through his family for generations, it is going to be our promise ring and I love it. It is gold and has four leaves on it and it fits perfectly on my index finger, a little too big for my ring finger. But it is perfect! I keep looking at it while I am typing and I keep smiling at it, that boy haha he is so silly ^-^

So I have been missing my bestie a lot lately, I feel like there is a growing distance between us and I'm not sure how to mend this gap..it has been bugging me, because even when we are going good and happy with each other, it still has this awkward feel because we are normally fighting and getting along is weird. When we are fighting we want nothing to do with each other because we are just lining our words with poison and it sucks. When we aren't going good, but just not fighting, we are even more awkward because it is all like "uhmmm.....WTF are we suppose to do here? I have so much I want to tell you but then again this awkwardness is really just..I wanna escape..." or does that not make sense to you guys? Or maybe it does? Or doesn't..whatever! But seriously!!! I wanted so badly to call her up the ssecond I got home from my boyfriends and tell her everything that happened and about the ring (I'm super excited about the ring!!!) but I didn't because I felt like she wouldn't care or wouldn't want to hear it or something and I guess I kinda chickened out, huh? While we are still besties and all, it doesn't always feel like I can just call her up any time I want to and it pisses me off because I wish I could feel like she would answer me any time..
Well..we are both making out costumes for Holloween, it's been a lot of fun, but I am afraid that this might be our last Holloween together..
Wishing things never changed..Riku signing off. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment