Thursday, August 2, 2012

Peter Pan and SacAnime Excitement

Okay, so that was interesting...let's start with the good news, shall we? I watched Peter Pan ^-^ yes that animated Disney classic with Wrndy and Tinkerbell and Peter <3 oh, it was quite enjoyable, I really did love it!
Other than that, my day was, well, average. I am still hunting for a job, and I still am cleaning the house. I am still trolling on facebook, and hanging out with friends..life hasn't been very rollarcoaster-y lately and I am very greatful for it. I just, I have been having this horrid feeling hovering over me all day, but nothing bad has happen so I'm not sure what it is, maybe just that things have seemed fairly calm for a while and I am beginning to worry about a sttorm in my future or something haha not sure.

I am very excited to be able to attend SanAnime on August 31st, however that is my 1 year anniversary with my boyfriend, so I will need to make that up to him somehow..not sure how I will be able to do that though :( any sugestions? Anyone?? Oh well, since I am so excited, I am going to tell  you all about it ^-^ ready? I am going with my younger brother and older sister. I will cosplay twice, once as Amu from Shugo Chara and then again as Anri from Durarara. I am super excited because when I dress up from Amu I get to wear a pink wig and I have never worn a wig before so it is exciting for me. Ah happy times are ahead for me, I just know it! Then as Anri I get to be a quiet, kind of awkward girl wwho gets all pumped up and swings around a giant sword!!! I'm totally making it sounds a lot cooler than it really is, but who cares!!! Cosplay for the win!!!!!

This is Riku signing out and hoping you guys check out my characters, I'll be sure to post pictures after the event! Laters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment