Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Oh Tuesday

So today I had a ton of yummy food while I relaxed and enjoyed the quiet of an empty house. I woke up at 7 this morning and decided to watch one of the greatest movies ever: John Tucker Must Die. It is a great movie, I really love it!
The I had Breakfast. It was a delicious Lunchables Thee Mini Cheese Pizza! Complete with blue airhead and fruit punch CapriSun! Oh yeah!!! Super cool, chick right here ^-^ it was the most delicious breakfast I have had in a long time.
I also watched Star Wars! Episode IV!!! It was so good, I forgot how much I love those movies, tomorrow I will watch Episode V! I'm excited lol
Hey! Guess what I grilled up for lunch? Grilled Cheese!! And oh yeah, it was amazing! I tred to upload a picure of my ooey gooey master piece, but Tech (that's my laptops name) is being moody again, so it didn't exactly work. But it was an amazing Grilled Cheese, if that makes it better haha

Okay, now for the scary part. Today, a 7 in the evening, the driver instructor arrived at my house. I got in the car and drove off. I drove aorund with him for two hours today. We didn't do anything too complicated, just sort of cruised around town for a couple of hours. I love driving at night, I'm not sure why, but I drive better at night than I do during the day. I am so comfortable driving around in the dark, weird, huh? He will be back tomorrow at the same time, he said that I am going to do a lot more parking and backing up tomorrow, so hopefully it goes well. Parking sucks, I hate it. Backing up, meh, it's okay I guess.

Okay, so I am super tired now, night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment