Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Great Danes and The End

So I have this awesome friend who has seven (yes, SEVEN!) Great Danes. They are huge!! and so cute ^-^ well, they are all pure breed and she now has eleven puppies (that makes 18 Great Danes in her house now!). The puppes are so small, and they are going to grow to be so big!!! She told me that I should visit them more often, I can't remember why though..but yeah, they are so adorable! We actually might end up getting one or two! If I can convince my mother..wish me luck!

THE PUZZLE FROM HELL HAS BEEN DEFEATED!!!!
This is the finished product! See it's horrible patterns and terrifying shape! That familiar stop sign shape that I so hate because stop signs suck! Anyway, so this puzzle was mean to me and I will never try it again. We started on another puzzle though, with any luck it will be more easy.

Well, that's all folks, my life has been pretty lame so far, maybe it'll pick up as August gets going? Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment