Thursday, August 23, 2012

Wow, So Much! Hahaha

Okay, so a lot happened, so I will be using a number/list type of format for todays post. If you don't like it, then go away cause no one likes you..okay nevermind on that, I might not know you so don't go away cause I would love to be your friend ^-^ I like people. . .sometimes haha anyway, let's get started!

1st
I went to the DMV today!!! So many people, and most of them looked rather unhappy (my mother included). I guess most of you peoples see the DMV as more of a chore than an adventure, right? Well, not me! I see it as an adventure! There are so many people there, I make up stories about them in my head. Nothing bad, just giving them a background, something simple, right? I like to figure people out, and I'm kind of a people watcher (creepy, right? Yeah, I know -.-) so going to the DMV is really fun for me. We waited for an hour and 40 minuets before we were called up to the window.
My new permit didn't cost anything, and the new one doesn't include a picture of me, which I thought was sort of weird. Oh well, right?

2nd
I went to Panera Bread for lunch!!! This is kind of not important, but it has to be one of my favorite parts of the day because Panera Bread is one of my favorite places to eat ^-^ it's yummyful haha
Oh, and I went to Powel's Sweet Shoppe. Got some candy..$10.87 worth of candy XD

3rd
My mother tricked me into a doctor visit. It wasn't like a doctor, he is a shirnk my parents pay to reassure themselves that I'm not crazy. I don't like to go so they often have to bribe or trick me into going. Long story short, I ended up in his waiting room at 3:50 and he told me the same thing he told me last time I was there. Basically that I need to get a job, find out more about colleges with my major, and get my license already.

Speaking of License...

4th
I schedueled my drivers test! It is going to be on August 31st at 8:50 in the morning. Early, I know, but it has to be in the morning because almost as soon as I get back from that, we are going to Sac for the convention. So much happening on the 31st, not even funny :/

5th
I made dinner. All by myself! You should all be very proud, because I can NOT cook. I made pasta, and it didn't kill anyone! Such a big accomplishment for me, you peoples have no idea what this means to me!
So the sauce wasn't the best, it was still pretty good. Needed something to sweeten it up a little though, next time I'm going to add a lot more to it. But be proud, I am learning to cook! If my house burns down, we will all know why ;)

6th
Watch this video!



This song was shown to me by my older sister, the one who is going to SacAnime with us. This song just makes me smile every time I hear it, and I sing it around the house a lot too haha it's just so true!! Don't judge me, I just love it ^-^

This is Riku, singing (very off key) and signing off, Lates!



No comments:

Post a Comment