Friday, August 10, 2012

Catching up and RAVE TIME!

So much has happened these past few days, I got in a huge fight with my bestie and we stopped talking for what felt like forever :( We're talking now though, neither one of us apologised, an apology would be empty and hollow and meaningless if it came from either of us. We both know it, so we are just moving on. It's nice to have someone who you can do that with.
I was suppose to be in Hanford with my bestie right now, to be honest, but my parents decided to go evil on me last minuet and so here I am..in my room.
My boyfriend left me. Not dumped me, he just went up to the mountians for a few days, no idea when he is getting back. He promised he would spend all Monday with me though, so he better be well enough to do that! Ima hurt him if he backs out hahaha I must say, with him gone, I think I am really noticing how much I really like him. Is it weird to say that I miss texting him all day? I never noticed how much he is part of my life now, and since he is gone I am seeing how much I take his company for granted.

Today is my sisters 22nd Birthday! Goodness she is old! hahaha jusst saying ^-^
Anyways, today has been an emotional rollarcoaster and I know just how to fix it! Strobe Light! Techno Trance Rave Music! Open Dance Area! Dark Room! SOLO RAVE TIME!!!!!!

This is Riku dancing off, I'll give you more of a rant about my life some other time, but now, We Dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment