Tuesday, August 28, 2012

What A Weekend!!!

Hey everybody!!! My apologies for having skipped out on the writing/blogging whatever for so long, but I had an amazing weekend! Oh my goodness it was so much fun haha

Saturday:
I spent the day with my boyfriend! Shocker, right? I never spend any time with him what so ever (note the major sarcasm here..). But it was a lot of fun ^-^ we were actually suppose to have a double date type of thing with rock climbing and stuff, but everyone bailed on us! Can you believe that? So rude, right? Yeah, but I got to spend time with him anyway. Then we even went to Magic Night. Yes, I went to Magic Night, I decided to attend because it sounded like too much fun to pass up. Guess what else!!! I actually won! Now that is a surprise!!! I felt really weird being the only girl there, seven or so guys and me..it was a ton of fun though, and I have never been so proud of my deck before! ^-^ It's already Tuesday morning and I am still in shock that I actually won, sad hahaha call me whatever you'd like to, but playing Magic with those guys was fun. The thing is, playing with so many people takes a really long time and waiting for it to be your turn can get kind of boring :/

Sunday:
I went to church, as is normal, and I got to sit with my boyfriend ^-^ Then it was off to his place and messing around there until 8, when my father came to pick me up.

Monday:
I know, Monday isn't part of the weekend, but I am counting it because I can, so HA! If you have any issues, leave a comment or something..no one ever comments and it makes me feel sad :(
Back to Monday!! haha I got off topic, so I didn't really do much today...er..Monday XD I mean, I swept and cleaned up the house a little. Then my dad got off work and the two of us went for a drive..more like I drove the car and he drove me crazy. Typical parent. I went to dinner with my mother, had amazing soup at Panera Bread! I love that place <3 hmm...what else did I do? Not much, basically napped. Boring Monday.

Okay, so I know that all doesn't sound like much, but there was a lot going on as it was happening and my weekend just felt very crowded and scrambled haha Tomorrow..er.....Tuesday, I mean, I will have the house to myself, I'm really looking forward to it ^-^ and I already know I am going to have an amazing Grilled Cheese for lunch! Maybe I'll post a picture on here for you people to see! I'm really excited for it ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment