Sunday, August 12, 2012

Rant? Kinda, not really. . .uh..yeah..?

Okay, today I decided to quit being sad about my boyfriend being unreachable. I dragged my mother out of the house and made her spend some quality time shopping with me. We went to Target and then to dinner at a Japanese restaurant nearby. It was a lot of fun to get out of the house and just relax, you know?

I have been feeling really sick lately, I hope I'm not catching anything :/
I hate being sick, but i guess most people do, huh?

So I have been having a lot of trouble sleeping this past week and I'm not sure why. While I have been awake, I have been going through my stuff. I have a new plan for a layout for my room! I promise to upload photos this time after it is all organized and pretty, okay? Everything is moving this time, nothing is going to stay where it is and I might even get to put an old sewing machine in here! Isn't that exciting!! Maybe not for you guys, but it is for me ^-^
I really enjoy making/designing clothes and not having to hand stitch everything would be great! The good news about hand sewing it all though, is that my stitching is a lot better now than it was a year ago haha
Anyway, so I am going to reorganiz my room (again) and this time I really hope I actually like how it turns out. I have it all planned out in my head, but now I just need to find a way to move everything..it will be a lot of work :( and it better turn out amazing or else you guys will hear about it! I promise you that!

Okay, gonna sign off now cause I'm actually kinda tired haha night!

No comments:

Post a Comment