Friday, July 27, 2012

GAH!!!

Seven hours. Yes, that is right, I just spent seven hours with my boyfriends best friend. What did we do for seven hours? We spent seven hours in Target, Peetsmart, Office Depot, Best Buys and a japanese restaurant. I actually had a really great time, too. I was kinda nervous going into this hang out, but it was a lot of fun to get to know FriendA (see last post) better ^-^
We had amazingly deep conversations in Target, and we tried on a ton of hats and just hung out and talked. It was nice.
and then I went home...
and discovered WWIII
and my happiness was shot
and then trampled
and it sucked
yeah
my parents are ggrreeaatt..
I am 18 years old, right? An adult, right? If I am an adult, shouldn't I be treated as one, or am I expected to act like an adult but be treated like a child because my age ends in the word "teen"! I don't understand what to do, I am seriously at a loss for words right now because the second I got in the car with my mother, she began to yell at me for leaving the house for seven hours and putting my father in such a state and for being alone with a boy who is not m boyfriend and BLAH BLAH BLAH!!! Then I got the same thing from my father when I walked through the door.
Needless to say I am listening to Animal I Have Become by Three Days Grace and pacing around my room and picking frights with everyone. I am just feeling really angry. Not sure what else to say. Other than this:

GGGGAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*INSERT*ANGRY*SCREAMING*AND*YELLING*HERE*

No comments:

Post a Comment