Sunday, July 1, 2012

Good Day, Bad Day

Today started off as a good day. Keep in mind my wording here. Started. I got up at 7:40 for a shower and then it was off to church at 8:30. The service was great, I really enjoy church, it always makes me happy. I'm not overly church-y or anything, but the enviornment at my church is just amazing and I grew up there so I guess that makes sense. I feel at home there, safe, you know? Besides, I got to see my best friend (who live in another city) and my boyfriend.

It just so happens that my best friend is going back to her home city today, so I went to her house for a little BestieBondingTime after church. During this time, my family went out to lunch, which is normal. Afterwards, my mother was dropped off at the house while the boys went to The Range! I was so upset!!

Perhaps I should have told you first that my dad and I are shooting addicts. We go to The Range (which really is the name of the shooting range we go to) every month or so for bonding time. My younger brother (the only brother at the house) isn't into shooting. He really doesn't even like it. So the fact that he went to The Range and didn't tell me makes me angry, the fact that my dad took my brother and not me just pushes me over the egde because me brother has no interest in shooting.

Anyways, that was the bad part of my day. Other than the fact that my boyfriend was really upset and I wish he weren't. I don't like it when he is upset, I always just want to fix it but I never know how to...sadface = (

I got BestieBondingTime!!!! BestieBondingTime is where me and my bestie get alone time and we share everything that has been going on and sometimes it is very serious, other times is it very sad, and other times it is super happy ^-^ this time it was super happy mixed in with seriousness.

OHMEGAWWD!!!!!!! I hate Justin Beiber, I can't even ssay sorry about it, but his new song, Boyfriend, makes me want to dance. EWW!!!! I'm dancing around my room to a JB song XD oh goodness I have no life haha

"I'd like to be everything you want, hey girl let me talk to you."
"No!! I thought you were gay!! Get away!!"
"If I was your man-"
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You mean 'if i was a man' XD"

that's what I think in my head as he sings that song haha

Well, I guess that is pretty much all I can say, I feel weird posting in the middle of the...er..well...it's not really middle of anything, it's like 7ish. Mid-evening? haha I am so going to start calling this awkward middle of the evening time Mid-Evening.

Good Mid-Evening, everyone, I think I will reorganize my room now, it could really use some reorganizing. And then tonight I'm going to plug in the strobe light and dance around my reorganized room to crazy techno music! It's gonna be a blast!! Be jealous, blogging world, be very jealous.

1 comment: