Friday, July 20, 2012

Sad...Rock Climbing

Did you think I was going to say that rock climbing is sad? Well, that is NOT what my title means. It actually means that I am sad, but I did get to go Rock Climbing, and it was AWESOME!!!!

So I am sad and depressed right now because my bestie and I seem to fight none stop now and it is super depressing..when we fight like this I feel like we should just take a few months out of each others lives (no facebook or texting or checking each others blogs or anything like that) and remind ourselves why we love each other so much. Or..maybe even see what life would be like without each other..and find out if it is time for us to part ways...
Okay, it is out in the open now!
Cannot take it back!!
No matter how much I wish I didn't think it!!!
It's just that, well, we have been part of each others lives for like..4 or 5 years now and for this past year or so we seem to do nothing but fight and it really pisses me off. When we text, one of us is always upset and then once that one is happy again, the other is pissed off. We seem to continually follow the same pattern for it every tie we text, and I don't know how the hell to fix it. Any suggestions? Anyone??
I guess that for now I will just have to be strong and maybe we can push through this year together and everything will turn out okay..right?
I sure do hope so..my life would not be the same without her.

Now..enough of this depressing talk, let's move on to rock climbing!
It is so much FUN!!!
Oh my goodness, so my boyfriend finially got to take me rock climbing, he and one of his best friends went with and it was a BLAST!
I loved it ^-^
His other friend went for a little while but he didn't do any climbing since he had to leave early and it seemed a little expensive. But I had a ton of fun. It was a 5 story high wall and we all got to the top a few times. Anyways, it was a really good arm work out. Also, it showed me just how travel size I really am, because I had to take a very different course than my boyfriend and his friend while going up the same wall. It may have also been my approach though. . .oh whatever, it was a ton of fun and I highly reccomend it to all of you. Unless you have a fear of heights, then think to yourself "Challenge Accepted" and go for it, just once, do something crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment