Thursday, July 26, 2012

Up To Date and Just One Quick Question :D

So, yesterday was rather odd, I woke up extremely happy and I cleaned the whole house. I would walk past a mirror and wonder why anyone in this world could be sad when there is so much to be thankful for. It really was an eye opening experience, that is, until my mood crashed around 8 that night and I felt very bitter towards everyone.
Anyways, thought I would share that haha

So! Today my boyfriend left for the beach with two of his friends and they won't return until Sunday. His other friend (let us call him FriendA) was left here, so we decided to hang out. Now FriendA can be a very socially awkward fellow, and if you know me, then you know that I thrive off of the awkwardness of others and awkward moments are like a sanctuary for me. Needless to say, I rather enjoy the company of FriendA. We spoke this morning and have decided to spend our time together at a Target, which he has deemed to be "a very mystical and exciting place". I love Target and I am hoping we do not get kicked out of there, but if it comes down to either good judgment or a lightsaber war in the asiles, I think we can all be sure that good judgment will lose.

Now then, as for my job applications...I feel as though I have applied to every company, business, and employment opertunity in this town of mine :/ I'm not really sure where to go from this point seeing as everyone is looking for a person who has experience. Grr this never ending circle!!!

Hey! One last thing before I sign out of here..Just a quick question to the masses, if not to the one person who happens to stumble upon this blog/post/thing. My boyfriend is very protective, and he isn't my first boyfriend, but is it okay for him to ask me to not hang out with certian people one-on-one? Take for example, ex boyfriends or people I have slept with, maybe people who like/once liked me..I feel like it is okay for him to feel that way, but not to dictate me and say "You Cannot", does that make sense? I've already spoken to him about it, but I jus want to hear what other people think on the subject.

Thanks for your time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment