Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Good Day Rant and Rage

I had a good day today..for the most part.
I got to spend a lot of quality time with my boyfriend. he took me to a park and pushed me on the swings. We watched an episode of Merlin. Hung out in the kitchen. Talked, laughed, hugged, kissed and just had an over all good day.
Then my mother took me home..
She and I got into a very big fight and now neither of us are speaking to each other. I ranted about it to a friend saying basically that I am sick of being targeted by my parents for not living up to their expecations. They like to pick on me as the dumb one in the family and I know that I am a very inelligant kid. It bothers me that they are being so strict about everything but they tell me to be my own person. It is like they wish I were someone else, why can't they be happy with who I am?
I just don't understand.

Anyways, so I have been super obsessed with (now don't judge me..) Bingo on Facebook, I think I have three or four different games to play on after I run out of chips for the day! Yeah..it is just that bad.

Other than that, the job hunt has been going okay, I got emails in saying my apps are being considered, so it really is just waiting on that call..so impatient haha part of me wishes they would call me now. I really need to get a job, I would love to be able to move out of my parents place. I think almost every kid thinks that, though. Right? Right.

"it's 5 o'cloock in the morning conversation got boring..."
such a good song. No seriously, it is 5am so I am heading off to bed. Good night/morning bloogger peoples, this little Miss is headed to Dream World.

No comments:

Post a Comment