Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Catching Up and Cleanin with a Smile ^-^

Okay so these past few days have been kinda crazy. I had to work over time in order to finish my room for the big sleep over that has been in the making for weeks, it was going to be all of the girls from my old group, "The Kids In The Corner". Well, I finished my room half an hour before anyone got to my house so I had just enough time to take a shower! So the sleep over was a blast, even though only two of the girls could make it. We were up all night, dancing around my room with a strobe light on and then we built forts and watched movies, even went for a midnight swim! It was pretty fun, even though I got absolutly no sleep.

They were gone by 4 the next afternoon, and then I was suppose to go rock climbing with my boyfriend and his two beest friends at 5. So I got to his house by 5 and everyone seemed basically asleep..to be honest, it was sort of awkward. Then before we left, my boyfriend started to feel really sick, and since he was going to drive us, we ended up not going. It sucked because I was really looking forward to rock climbing, it is something the guys really enjoy, but we were all tired so I guess it was for the better.

Also!!!
I finished cleaning my room, and now I am reorganizing it! It is so much fun!! The weird thing is that I really am not a fan of cleaning or organinzing things or anything like that..so I think there is something wrong with me because I have been having so much fun with this whole organizing/cleaning process and it just makes me so happy ^-^

OH! One last note haha last one I promise (unless I can think of another before I finish this one XD) I have been really into A Very Potter Musical and Sequal lately and I think it is driving my bestie and boyfriend and family and everyone I come in contact with crazy haha I like to randomly start singing the songs or quoting it and people are beginning to get annoyed with me. The problem is that I have no idea how to get un-hooked on it..problematic, isn't it?

Okay, so I think that is all, I cannot think of anything else to say so I am going to go back to redoing my room and watching Very Potter ^-^ needless to say, I am super happy right now. So yep, that is about all I have to say, so Good night/morning...whatever this is..and have a happy life/night/morning/whatever. BYEE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment