Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fireworks and the Old Times

So....it is basically Independance Day. 11:55pm on the 3rd of July, and I just found out that my family has no fireworks. Great. This means another last minuet rush to the nearest stand to buy whatever they have left and hope they have some really good ones left otherwise it'll be lame.

Ready for some good news?
I think I might be able to spend the 4th with my boyfriend ^-^ okay, that is good news to me.
Bad News?
My bestie isn't here and I miss her!!!!!!! :(


Okay, so my brother and I are left home alone every now and then and it used to be really fun because we would build a giant fort in the living room, or have our Wrestling Tournement there, but now that we are older we sleep in until 1pm and them rush to get the list of chores done before the folks get home. I am really missing the good days when we knew how to have fun. His idea of fun is reading manga for hours on end and then watching anime. I sometimes wish I were able to sit down for long periods of time and just stare at a computer screen, but I can't. I get really restless and antsy. I have to move. It's funny because I like movies, but I have to force myself to be still and try to focus on it, so I always look angry when I watch them. My boyfriend says I look irritated, he says I get that same irritated look on my face when we are in a car, too. Irritated and quiet haha I only get like that because when I am in a car, I don't really feel safe..it's a giant box on wheels moving at speeds which humans otherwise shouldn't be moving at, and with my luck, something bad will happen. I'm not a big fan of being a passanger in a car. I'll drive, but otherwise..no. Just no.

Happy 4th of July!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be safe, all of you, and don't do anything too stupid. Don't make the pigs angry and have a blast (haha blast, get it? fireworks are like...they go boom and.....ok..joke killed..) ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment