Thursday, July 5, 2012

The 4th of July

So today was the 4th of July. Actually..that was yesterday, since it is currently 1am on the 5th.....but that is just a technicallity XD

I had a great 4th of July, I didn't get out of bed until noon and then I had an amazing shower and I had the most relaxing 4 hour Get-Ready-For-A-Party time and it was so relaxing. I had blue frayed shorts and a black T-shirt with a red bow in my hair! I loved my bow!!!!! Anyways, so I got to myboyfriends house and then from there the three of us (me him and his best friend) went to the party. It was okay, I always feel weird going to parties where I don't know anyone.
There weren't too many people close to my age, there were about 10 of us "kids" then a number of adults and a dog, then littler kids and it was all a very family-friendly event.
We played a card game called Maow (or however you spell it) and after watching one round I decided I didn't like it. But I played a round or two anyways..I shouldn't have. It was a lot of unspoken rules and stuff and I got really lost and confused and wasn't sure what to do.


ever noticce how distracting facebook can be? I just logged on real quick because a friend sent me a message on it and I wanted to see what she said..it's now 3:09am XD

sorry for the side note haha so I hope you all had a great 4th of July, hope you were all safe! I know we had fun and although we did a few really stupid things and some things that were probably more than a little idiotic, I enjoyed the party and the fireworks show. Tune in again! Maybe next ime I won't get so distracted hahaha.......not likely..

No comments:

Post a Comment