Monday, July 23, 2012

Warning:Amazing Day EXPLOSION 1

Hello everybody..today is a very sad day, and I will not be offended if you decide to not read this post because it will be me basically ranting out everything that has been pissing me off. It will contain both foul language and confusing codes, not to mention that since it is written by me, most of it will make no sense. At this point in time I do not know how long or short it will be and I can make no promises as o its relatablitly. I have warned you fairly and I feel that I have done my duty as a blogger to keeping you informed. If you wish to read on past this point, feel free. If you would rather not be subject to the inner workings of my mind..I sugest you leave this page now.
Thank You.










ASDFGHJKLPOUHGHJKIKJUHNMFJDSB VKSFJD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God I am so PISSED!!!!!! And I have no reason to be
I just feel abandoned and lost and like Shit and I hate it so freaki-and I just GAH! ya know and then they guys are all "haha hey wanna - " and I look at them like they are IDIOTS cause they ARE and then those little SLUTS! are always FUc-and I just canNOT stand to be all but even then I just GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!QWSDGBHJKJHGFDX and YES i just swapped my hand across the f ing keyboard like some badas cause sometimes a GIRLS gotta do some crazy shit and I feel like ALL THE FUC time i am this little piece a innocence that just gotta F FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF and i just wanna UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU but i can't CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC even though i should KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK does that make any sense??? and it's just like Riku Riku Riku and I'm all Shut the f* up ya little whore and no ones cares cause its all ERTYUIO all the ERTYUO time and i just s oERTYUI sick of it and I just wanna ERTYUI but NNOOOO!!! who the hell do you people think I am!?! I am just one person and I cannot possibly make everyoone happy, so I don't try to make anyone happy and I succeed in making no one happy, not even me because i am part of anyone and it ERTYUI sucks -.-'


Okay, so now let me try to explain what just happened...in a more sensible manner. You see, I have had an amazing day. The thing is, I ever have amazing days. Average days, normal days, good days, great days, okay days, then a whole range and scale of bad to "KillMeNow!!!" days. Never amazing days. If I do happen to have an amazing day then I over think it and it becomes a bad day because I overthink it. That is what happened today, only I did not over think my day until tomorrow (just now as shown above) and so you got my little outburst which did not help me but did happen to help you understand who I am and how I work. Oddly, I doubt any of you care very much about who I am or how I think/work/whatever.
I did have an amazing day today, even though I spent two hours sitting by my ex boyfriend and then all day texting him, I figured out that my ex and I are still good friends. It was nothing against him personally, we just did not work well together as a couple, so we broke up. I figured out that I do actually enjoy talking to him and I like our conversations, he is a fun guy.
Also, I spent no time with my boyfriend, he was in the mountians all day helping his grandparent by doing manual labor for them. It was okay that we didn't really talk all day, sometimes a little distance can be nice, and it is good for a relationship. Now, when I say that, I don't mean seperate yourselves for a year and a half and have zero contact, I mean sometimes it can be nice to spend a day away from each other, not hang out or text 24/7. I really care about my boyfriend a LOT but it was nice to be reminded how much I like him by the time we spent apart..okay enough with the mushy gushy stuff haha
I got to go shopping for 3 hours with my mom and we had quality mother-daughter bonding time. It was a lot of fun, and we got lemonade and pizza and laughed. I can't remember the last time my mother and I went out and actually had fun AND laughed with each other.
After I got home, I had quality time with my father, we cleaned the gun. I got to spend an hour or two cleaning my baby (my father legally owns the .22 hand gun until my 21st birthday). It was great to just sit down at the kitchen table and work with my gun. I love cleaning that thing almost as much as I  love shooting it (which I get to do tomorrow).
I spent the day texting my Bestie, good conversations! Not this fighting crap that we have been doing lately, it was as if everything had gone back to normal between us *knocks*on*wood* and I was so happy about that. It wasn't tense or awkward at all, and we actually laughed again. It was good to smile like that.
Finailly, I got an amazing new book! I'm not big on books, but when I saw this one, I had to get it. It is called I Want My Hat Back and it is written by Jon Klassen. Yes, I am talking about a childrens book. It is just one of those childrens books that you MUST read. I only care for a few select childrens books, but this one made me stand in Target for 10 minuets and laugh. I read it aloud to my mother and she laughed. I read it to my younger brother and he freaked out, but he doesn't count haha this book made my day. You just simply must check it out and ell me what you think.
So anyways, everyone I know seems to have gone off to bed, I should probably follow their example and go to sleep as well. It is only 2am, but I am feeling rather tired.

This is Riku, signing off and wishing you all pleasant dreams and happy lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment