Monday, July 2, 2012

A Little More About Me =D

Hey!! Hello to all off you blogger peoples out there reading this! Nice to ..uh.....meet you? I guess that is the right wording, or should I say.....oh forget it haha welcome to another post by me, Riku =D

So, I figure unless you know me personally, you know basically nothing about me! And that would really suck because I think that I am an amazing person ^-^

I am 18 years old, still living with my parents (they don't make me pay rent or anything and I get along with them really well so it all works out), and granduated from high school last month. My room is a good size, not super large or anything, but I like it. I painted the walls a cranberry bog color which my parents hate. I have a TON of antiques and stuff in my rooom, my sisters always joke that it is an antique shop. My room is always an organized chaos, which bugs me sometimes but I never seem to be able to have enough time to clean it.

My favorite animal is a snake, I love all snakes, they are so beautiful! I like all animals, don't get me wrong, it's just that I like snakes the most ^-^

I have been a vegitarian for about 2 years and 7ish months, no, I don't miss meat haha (people ask me that a lot so I'm clearifying [SPELLCHECK!!!] it now) My sister and I went veggie at the same time. We might go vegan for a little while, but if we do, it will be temporary because we both live off of cheese and ice cream and chocolate XD

I am a very copetative person, I like to win. The only problem is that I am also super lazy. My bestie often tells me that I am the most competative lazy person she has ever met.

I am quite easily distracted, but I mutitask all the time.

I don't have a favorite color, or number, or letter, or day or month.

I love Holloween and New Years Eve, but I really don't care for Christmas or Thanksgiving. My friends think I'm crazy because I don't like to ge gifts or to have people spend money on me. I like to earn things, not have things given to me. Still, I am kind of spoiled..but at least I admit to it!

Uhmmm.......I can't think of anything else to say to you peoples of the blogging world, so if you have any other questions just ask. I love questions, that is another thing about me! I love to ask and answer questions! I'll check up with you all later and post again soon!! I think..hahaha neer know what tomorrow holds, so take every day for what it is.

Later!!! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment