Saturday, July 14, 2012

Sleepy. . .

Today has been a very sleepy day, it is only 11 and yet I feel so exhausted. I was awake by 9am this morning and I was out the door for a shopping trip with my mother by 10, we went to Sears and then to Panera Bread for lunch with my boyfriend. After lunch we went back to my place because the boy, which is his official name in my house, was feeling ill. He and I fell asleep when we got home around 2pm and slept until dinner which was held at 7. We were yelled at, he and I were suppose to clean the house since I am hosting a party on Monday and I wanted to spend the day with him.  We were also suppose to wash the car. We did not do either because we slept for 5 hours on the couch.
He had to leave at 8 so we spent the last hour together outside. He had gone the past three days with only nine hours of sleep, and the week before he had only snagged a few hours of sleep as well. I have no excuse, I just enjoy sleeping haha bu we spent the last hour outside, enjoying the freash air and just kind of being in the moment. It was nice, I like to spend time alone with him because when we are alone I feel like I can be myself and he can be himself and we are a lot less fake with each other than we are when we are in public because we both have this image we have to keep. His image doesn't change much, he still doesn't like people, but he is more open when is it just us and he seems a lot more comfortable. I on the other hand am a very different person, and thank god that he likes both sides of me, otherwise I would be screwed! I enjoy letting my walls come down a little when we are alone, I feel like it is more okay to be vaulnerable around him, to let him see some of my weaknesses and my strengths and I don't have to pretend to be anything I am not, you know? I just..I enjoy that, it is one of the things I love so much about him, he makes me feel so safe. Sounds corny as hell, I know, but I can't think of another way to put it. He just makes me happy.

Now then, about this party...it isn't anything fancy, just a few girls coming over for a little sleep over. I have to clean my room though, and make sure the pool is up to par, plus I have to clean up the shower and bathroom and make sure my little brother does the same with his. Also, there is a list of groceries a mile long with what we are going to need for food because as of right now there is almost no food in the fridge. My room is a mess, I have clothes strewn everywhere and I can no longer see my floor anymore. Sadface, it was such a pretty floor..anywho, so I have a lot to do and I feel as though I have no time with which to do it. Tomorrow will be a major cleaning day, after church of course. This means that there will be no hanging out with the boyfriend and as few text message conversations as possible. The only person I will be texting is most likely going to be my bestie. I kinda need her haha and if I do happen to text TheBoy, it will be to tell him to finish his homework because he is doing a summer school program and he has been slacking off in the homework area. I think I will start with my room, because that is the biggest prject, and then around 7 or 8 I will drag my brother outside to wash my moms car with me.

I can do this. I have less than 48 hours to clean the whole house to the point where my mother approves. I can do this. I can do this.. Can I do this?
I guess we shall see.

2 comments:

  1. You can. Just make sure you have a lot of happy music playing. Happy, fun, upbeat music makes everything go faster. I have no idea how because it feels like you're dancing but I believe you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I did finish on time, and my mothers car got washed. I didn't listen to happy music, but I did have the radio going. It was fun to dance around to the over played songs like Boyfriend, Call Me Maybe, What Makes You Beautiful and other such songs. Thank you for the support though!!!!

      Delete