Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Irritated >.>

I am irritated with my friend. He was suppose to meet me at the mall at 3:30. I called him at 4 and he said that he couldn't make it because his mom told him at 2:30 that he wasn't allowed to go anywhere today....and he just happened to forget to call and tell me that he wasn't going to make it. So I drove half an hour to this mall just to wait around for nothing. What was worse is I couldn't get anything that I was suppose to get done, done! I checked back with Hot Topic and the employees there were confused and less than helpful. It was all very irritating because it was like Bitchy Employee Day or something :/

Also, driving home from my boyfriends, some guy pulled up next to me and kept trying to get my attention and hitting on me and it was really annoying. I had to make a Starbucks run, it was just one of those days. And then!! Pulling out of Starbucks, I almost hit this idiot skateboarder who came out of nowhere! I hit the brakes and was about to yell at him when I recognised his face as one of my exs, needless to say I hit the gas before he could recognise me XD

So...yeah that's about all haha

No comments:

Post a Comment