Saturday, October 6, 2012

Carrie Underwood - Just A Dream

Have you ever heard a song a million times over and never really thought about it, then you log onto YouTube or hear it on the radio and suddenly everything just clicks and you burst into tears because it was just THAT powerful?
Well, guess who is basically in tears now.......yeah..I was on YouTube clicking through songs and I stumbled across this one. It isn't exactly a new song, but I remembered thinking it was alright. Now I am remembering the lost and past loves...praying to a God I'm not entirely sure about that I don't lose the ones I love now.. I have always known that death is part of life, just as we all must breath so must we all die. But the way she presented everything in this video just.......oh, it was something else. It seriously made me cry. I just thought that I would share that with you. Please, feel free to comment your thoughts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=jLntFKtR66g&feature=endscreen

No comments:

Post a Comment