Saturday, July 11, 2015

Favorites and Me

Hello everyone, I hope you are all enjoying your Saturday so far! Mine has been filled with Anime and BuzzFeed videos haha

I just wanted to talk to you all for a bit about myself.
My astrological sign is a Taurus, Chinese Zodiac year of the dog. I'm dating a Leo right now, I guess astrologically speaking we're not the most compatible haha which explains why we always seem to disagree, I swear we say "You don't know me" more than anything else...maybe "Let's get pizza" is a close second. Anyway ...
I am not an only child and my parents are neither divorced nor separated. Most of my friends are the opposite of this which makes it difficult for me to understand how they grew up. I was raised in a very conservative christian household with church every Sunday and if you even said the word "stupid" you were in trouble.
I grew up believing that I had to moms, but it turns out that my Other Mom (as I call her) was actually just a close family friend whom also happened to be my babysitter. She basically raised me like her daughter and I did spend most of my childhood with her at her house so it makes sense that I see her as another mother.
I really love Indie music, you know, artists such as Lily Allen, Kate Nash, Lights, He Is We, Lenka, etc....
My favorite color is purple, lucky number is 23, favorite month is April and my favorite day is Tuesday. My favorite movie of all time is The Journey of Natty Gann, favorite song is Pretend by Lights, and I don't have a favorite band.

Alright well that's all for today, I hope you all have a fantabulous weekend
Stay beautiful everyone!!!
^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment