Thursday, March 28, 2013

Up To Date lol

Hey you guys, Riku here and I just wanted to bring everyone up to speed on my life as of now.

This week has been chaotic, everyone seems to be on spring break and so much has been going on, it is crazy! I went to Six Flags Magic Mountain yesterday and I enjoyed every second of it, I had a great group and we all got along pretty well. I even got to stop at a candy shop before we left and got some rather over priced candy which was fun haha
Also recently I have decided to try and learn how to skateboard. My overly kind boyfriend has graciously lent me his in order to practice and attempt not to kill myself while learning. I'd love to be able to do some cool tricks but right now the best I can do it move forward and make wide turns XD I'm learning don't judge lol but it's a great experience, I've had one fall where I actually ended up on the ground, skinned up my elbow a bit and now I had a nice little scab which I'm hoping will scar. I like scars, they tell stories ^-^
What else.....I've been painting the bathroom and entryway which started out as a chore but now it is becoming a little more fun. I got to pick out the color and all of that, I am basically done which makes me sad. I think I told you guys about it already but I'm still happy and excited so I might as well tell you again haha no harm in that, right?
I am very unexcited about seeing my family for Easter, which is normal for me, but Easter isn't really one of my hated holidays. I'm just really not feeling the "Let's get together for a holiday and eat until we want to die like we do every holiday" theme we seem to always attach to our gatherings. hat might have a lot to do with the fact that I have been arguing so much more with my parents lately, though. However! Today my family has been unusually kind and quiet. It is so much so that it almost frightens me. I can feel it, this feeling in the air around us that buzzes with unspoken words and a tension so thick that it threatens to suffocate me. I'm waiting for someone to snap, it will happen sooner or later. :/ oh well

NOW FOR THE MOST EXCITING NEWS!!!!!!

My Bestie is in town for a few days and tomorrow we are going to hang out and have fun and be lovers happy at the mall holding hands and talking and shopping and just being there and I am so excited because I feel like I haven't seen her is ages!
Yeah lol so I'm really happy about that haha Have a great life everyone! And keep checking in, alright? I've been wanting to post more and more but this week has been kinda..chaotic XD

No comments:

Post a Comment