Friday, March 8, 2013

Just an off day

Today has been an off day. A very long very tiresome off day. I don'tmean off as in I'm not working or going to school today, I mean off as in nothing has gone right but it wasn't a bad day just one of those days where you have that feeling of not being right or okay. Even though you are fine. Idk...maybe it's just me haha
I'm still sick. It could be my sickness that has made me feel so odd all day. Even my bestie noticed that something was off about me.
I woke up a one this afternoon, almost twelve hours of sleep which should be good for someone who is sick, right? If that is so then why do I not feel well? The wind blew lightly through the many windchimes that my father has been collecting. He loves the sound of the chime singing with the wind as it flies through the treetops of our back yard.
I have just high enough of a fever to still be considered ill in this household. 99.0 and up is considered sick to my mother. I am 99.2
I burned my grilled cheese. I haven't burnt a grilled cheese in over four years. I forgot how the blackened bread is so much sweeter than a golden brown white bread. I use whole wheat, which is why I think it to be so sweet, burning the bread cooks the grains and I'm not sure why, but they taste sweet to me.
I've been cleaning my room today. Not the house, just my room. I haven't cleaned the house all week which means I won't get paid on Saturday. I hit $300 this month. I'm saving so I can move out. I don't like to live here. I don't feel wanted or welcome. I'm just here, always somehow in the way. My goal was to move out by the end of June, but with the way things are going, I won't be out of here until 2014 which is not an option for me.
I've been really into that "screamo" (can't remember what it's really called) music lately. My younger brother came into my room and asked me how I could listen to it. He said "it's just people screaming at the top of their lungs" and that it was annoying. I looked at him any smiled, thinking in my head "I listen to it because I do not have the option of screaming out at the top of my lungs. That is all I want to do. Scream."
I'll leave you guys with that for now. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment