Saturday, February 8, 2014

A Good Day with Ice Cream

Hey Everyone!!!

Today was a good day for me, there wasn't really a single sad moment which was a nice change of pace haha I even smiled for real a couple of times :D
My morning started off at 11:45 am when my boyfriend texted me until I woke up to see if I could come hang out with him. I was there until 4:30 or so which was nice. We hung out, drove around, bought cigarettes, drank amazing coffee with milk and sugar, messed around a little and had deep conversations about the future and kids and our pasts. I'm no where near ready to talk about spending a lifetime with a person or getting married or even talking about our relationship in terms of years yet, but I am really lucky to have this kid in my life. He really does care about me and I want to be a part of his life because I guess in a sense we need each other. Right now both of us are going through shit and it's nice to have that one person who we can talk to and tell our problems while standing outside in the cold and sharing a few smokes. It's just really great.
After I got back to the house, I took my little brother to Magic night. There were a ton of people there, my ex included. Now I don't know if I have told you guys or not, but my ex and I went from being really close to zero contact and I hated it because I really did love being around him and I enjoyed his company so when he left I really did hurt for a long time (I got with my current boyfriend actually as a rebound, but it turned serious so...this is all another story for another time haha). Tonight I saw him and the first thing I thought was "He looks happy." and that is when I smiled a real smile, because I knew that he was doing alright. Honestly, I'm glad that he is happy, he really does look good :) and we even talked a little (yes, I may have initiated. I miss talking to him, can you blame me?). I think this is a good sign that we can mend our friendship, hopefully it is, I mean, we didn't hug or anything but talking is the first step, right? Besides that, I kicked his ass in Magic haha which was a GREAT feeling because I had always had difficulty beating him and to win with a deck I had put together by myself in Standard format, I mean, it was a pretty good feeling.
Other than all of that, I got to see a few of my friends who I have missed a lot. Everyone looks happy and I am so excited that they are all doing so well. I got a free bowl of mint ice cream from Cold Stone, one of my friends bought it for me because I didn't have any money and she was sad I couldn't afford it (or something along those lines).

Yeah so I have had a great day. I have church in the morning though so I need to get some sleep.
Good night all, happy dreams
Stay Beautiful.
^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment