Sunday, February 9, 2014

A Day Without Injury :)

Hey Everyone!

So my day started off amazing :D I woke up, stayed home from church, smoked a few cigarettes and studied for my religions test (which is tomorrow). I mean, my morning sounds kind of boring, but I actually really enjoyed it ^-^ that's what matters right? I couldn't stop smiling all morning haha
And then my family got back. My family and I really don't get along very well, but it is even worse when they are fighting among themselves because they have all of this anger that is building up and I guess I'm like a key that opens up the bottle of all their frustration. Yeah, they take everything out on me. No, I'm seriously not saying all of this to make you all feel bad for me, I'm saying this as an honest statement. My family generally takes out their anger by yelling at me or in some cases hitting me. For the most part it isn't a violent household, I'm easily the most violent one living here at the moment but tat comes from me not really wanting to scream and yell back because that has never proven to solve anything. If my siblings were pissing me off, instead of screaming at them I would just hit them hard enough to make them cry. It shut them up real fast and then I got to go play in my room by myself for a week (grounded). That is how I solve my problems, and yes, this will eventually get me into real trouble and maybe jail one day, but that day isn't today. 
Yeah so my family came home and they were all upset with each other, dad being annoying, my brother silently glaring at anyone who tried to talk to him and my mother openly arguing with anyone who dared to speak. Guess who asked how church went because she didn't properly gauge the situation first...this chick. I smart. I asked how church was and my dad answers first by saying "I'm not talking to myself!!!! Church was great!" and then glaring at my mother. My mother then went off yelling at him while holding a knife and at that point I just walked off. 
Part of me misses when my parents fought behind closed doors while they thought we were asleep. This past year or so they have started fighting in front of me at least once a week or so and I am seriously waiting for someone to get shot or stabbed.

Hope you all had a better day than I did haha
Good night and happy dreams
Stay Beautiful
^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment