Saturday, August 1, 2015

The End Of Summer Classes

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a glorious week (or two).
I know mine was exhausting to say the least.

So Saturday the 25th was my boyfriends birthday, and I ended up getting sick. Yeah, I was sick all weekend and I couldn't return to school until Tuesday which meant that I was missing important details about the last week. The day I went back I realized I had to get 8 pages done in 6 hours including two interviews and background research. I thought the paper was due Wednesday, not Tuesday.
I ended up not getting much sleep all week, which sucks when one is recovering from illness. But now I'm done with my summer school session and I have two weeks to relax and collect myself again before the next semester starts up.

That's all I have to say right now, other than an apology for not posting anything last week.
Have a great last bit of summer, you guys!
Stay Beautiful
^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment